Schedule a Call
We are not just accountants, we are business owners. We understand the myriad of pressures on your time.
Our focus is your success through combining the latest technology with traditional values.
Here are five Key Tax Changes have or will shortly come into force in the 2014-15 tax year:
– the standard Personal Allowance has increased to £10,000.
– the new ISA annual allowances are £5,940 each for a Cash ISA and a Share ISA.
– from 1st July 2014, all ISAs will be converted to New ISAs (NISAs) with an overall unrestricted annual allowance of £15,000.
– the Capital Gains Tax Private Residence Relief period will reduce from three years to eighteen months with effect from April 2014.
– almost every business is eligible for the Employment Allowance that reduces Employer’s National Insurance contributions by up to £2,000 per year.
The chancellor’s breezy Autumn statement 2023 speech was all about attempting to deliver a boost to the economy through a…
The director’s loan is one area that causes a great deal of confusion for limited companies. What is it and…
On 1 April 2023 there were some important changes to corporation tax. The rate changed, increasing from 19% to 25%…