Schedule a Call
We are not just accountants, we are business owners. We understand the myriad of pressures on your time.
Our focus is your success through combining the latest technology with traditional values.
Friendly Accountancy firm based in Teddington, Middlesex is looking for an Accounts Administration Assistant to join their small but busy and dynamic team.
The candidate should ideally have at least 6 months practical experience working within an office environment. Experience in an accountancy office is not essential, as full training will be provided.
The applicant must be numerate, meticulous, have a good phone manner and be extremely self-motivated.
This role is suited to someone looking for their first placement in the sector with opportunity to develop.
Job Type – Permanent, Full-Time
Salary – £15,000 per annum
Duties this role will include: –
• Managing the daily post and filing.
• Administering the client data archiving.
• Validating Expense Reports and receipts.
• Processing data on to Sage Line 50 software and Excel.
• Generating and Distributing Invoices.
• Attending and making calls.
• Providing general office administrative tasks.
• Greeting clients.
• Assisting with a variety of secretarial duties.
Skills and Expertise Required
To be eligible for this role, candidates must meet the following criteria: –
• Intermediate MS Office skills including Word and Excel
• Excellent customer care skills
• The ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize tasks
• Excellent attention to detail
• A professional, confidential and flexible approach
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Ability to build relationships and engage with colleagues and clients at all levels
• Personable/professional image (for client visits)
• A team player who is able to provide cover or assistance to colleagues where appropriate
• Experience using Sage is desirable although full training will be provided.
• AAT Qualification is desirable though not necessary
If you are interested in the above role then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The chancellor’s breezy Autumn statement 2023 speech was all about attempting to deliver a boost to the economy through a…
The director’s loan is one area that causes a great deal of confusion for limited companies. What is it and…
On 1 April 2023 there were some important changes to corporation tax. The rate changed, increasing from 19% to 25%…