Our New Video Series Aimed at Making your Life Easier
Here at CooperFaure we’re always trying to think of exciting new ways of how to engage with our clients. That’s why we’ve launched a video series called ‘Making Accounting Simple’ which aims to cut through the complexity of accounting.
Making Tax Digital is the subject of our first video and it’s a really important change in accountancy. From 1st April 2019 any VAT registered business in the UK that are above the £85,000 threshold will need to submit their VAT returns from a digital platform.
If you’re already our client you don’t need to worry as we have made sure all our clients are ready for Making Tax Digital. We hope as our clients we’ve made you feel valued and informed when making your accounting decisions and if you know of anyone who could benefit from our services, especially as Making Tax Digital is only around the corner, please do let us know
Why Xero is our choice of software
Xero is our choice of digital software for Making Tax Digital with over 300,000 UK small business subscribers and over a million worldwide. Xero allows you to match incomings and outgoings automatically to accounts and bank statements as well as integrate payroll, project management and expense claim functionality. What else can it do?
• Automate calculations: Stop worrying about complicated formulas. Let Xero do the sums automatically so we can focus our time providing you with the right advice at the right time.
• View your key financials: Check your bank balances, invoices, bills and expense claims in real-time
• Bring your team together: Add as many users as you like and we can work on the same data at the same time
• Sync bank statements: Use direct banks to connect your bank account to Xero for quick and easy reconciliation
• Feel safe and secure: Rest easy, knowing that Xero provides multiple layers of data protection
If you have any questions. please contact us a email@example.com arrange an initial consultation with one of our team of specialists. We also offer a two hour training session on Xero which includes setting up your company online. If there are any topics you would like to be covered in future videos, or in a Q+A with Jon Cooper, please let us know.