Friendly Accountancy firm based in Teddington, Middlesex is looking for an Accounts Administration Assistant to join their small but busy and dynamic team.
The candidate should ideally have at least 6 months practical experience working within an office environment. Experience in an accountancy office is not essential, as full training will be provided.
The applicant must be numerate, meticulous, have a good phone manner and be extremely self-motivated.
This role is suited to someone looking for their first placement in the sector with opportunity to develop.
Job Type – Permanent, Full-Time
Salary – £12,000 – £15,000
Duties this role will include: –
- Managing the daily post and filing.
- Administering the client data archiving.
- Validating Expense Reports and receipts.
- Processing data on to Sage Line 50 software and Excel.
- Generating and Distributing Invoices.
- Attending and making calls.
- Greeting clients.
- Assisting with general office administrative tasks.
Skills and Expertise Required
To be eligible for this role, candidates must meet the following criteria: –
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Word and Excel
- Excellent customer care skills
- The ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- A professional, confidential and flexible approach
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to build relationships and engage with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Personable/professional image (for client visits)
- A team player who is able to provide cover or assistance to colleagues where appropriate
- Experience using Sage is desirable although full training will be provided.
- AAT study is desirable though not necessary
If you are interested in the above role then please contact us at email@example.com for further details.