One of the obligations of being a Director of a UK Limited Company or a sole trader is to submit an annual Self-Assessment Tax Return. The tax year runs from 6th April to 5th April in the following year.

Here are some more reasons for having to submit a tax return.

Who else needs to complete a Tax Return

Income from UK Investments or Trusts.
Income from Land and Property in UK.
Foreign Income or Gains over £300.00.
Capital Gains or Capital Losses.
Annual Income exceeds £100,000.
Income > £50,000 & family continues to receive Child Benefit.
Other Income not taxed in your PAYE Code.

How we can help with your Tax Return

Advise on the Registration Process, if required.
Collate all sources of Income and Benefits.
Compile details of Taxes Contributed.
Prepare draft Tax Calculation for approval.
Submit Tax Return to HMRC.
Liaise on any matters arising from the Tax Return.


Contact Us

Why not call us today?

Drop us a line or send us an e-mail to arrange a consultation on how we can help you and your business succeed