Friendly Accountancy firm based in Teddington, Middlesex is looking for an Accounts Administration Assistant to join their small but busy and dynamic team.
The candidate should ideally have at least 6 months practical experience working within an office environment. Experience in an accountancy office is not essential, as full training will be provided.
The applicant must be numerate, meticulous, have a good phone manner and be extremely self-motivated.
This role is suited to someone looking for their first placement in the sector with opportunity to develop.
Job Type – Permanent, Full-Time
Salary – £15,000 per annum
Duties this role will include: –
• Managing the daily post and filing.
• Administering the client data archiving.
• Validating Expense Reports and receipts.
• Processing data on to Sage Line 50 software and Excel.
• Generating and Distributing Invoices.
• Attending and making calls.
• Providing general office administrative tasks.
• Greeting clients.
• Assisting with a variety of secretarial duties.
Skills and Expertise Required
To be eligible for this role, candidates must meet the following criteria: –
• Intermediate MS Office skills including Word and Excel
• Excellent customer care skills
• The ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize tasks
• Excellent attention to detail
• A professional, confidential and flexible approach
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• Ability to build relationships and engage with colleagues and clients at all levels
• Personable/professional image (for client visits)
• A team player who is able to provide cover or assistance to colleagues where appropriate
• Experience using Sage is desirable although full training will be provided.
• AAT Qualification is desirable though not necessary
If you are interested in the above role then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.